26 November: Village Green Makers Market at The Mart
Join us for the last of the 2023's Monthly Markets at The Mart in East Linton, hosted by Village Green Makers Market. We're all about bringing together the most creative artisans, artists, designers, and independent gems from East Lothian and beyond.
Get ready to be wowed by the amazing creativity of our stallholders and keep an eye out for some delightful additions from the local businesses at The Mart.
Stay connected with us on our social media pages to catch all the news about stallholders, food & drinks, exciting extra events, and travel tips for the day. Can't wait to see you there!
Sunday 26 November 10 am - 4 pm
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/xbYx5r5WhKCZDwut9
Facebook Event: https://fb.me/e/3coeFDG0w
Getting to the market
- If you're a lucky East Linton local, we encourage you to walk to the market if you are able as The Mart has limited parking.
- Alternatively, hop on a bus. There's a handy bus stop right at The Mart's entrance, with frequent Sunday services from Musselburgh, Wallyford, Haddington, Dunbar, West Barns, Tyninghame, North Berwick, and Edinburgh. Check bus services here https://www.travelinescotland.com/
- Cyclists, you're in for a treat! The Mart is on the John Muir Way, offering miles of scenic cycle routes. Feel free to make it a full-day adventure, and there are bike racks on-site.
- If you do need to bring your car, please follow the instructions given by our traffic management stewards, drive cautiously on-site, and be mindful of our lovely neighbours.
Well-behaved dogs on leads are more than welcome to join in the fun.
Beyond the Market: Explore The Mart's Resident Businesses
When you visit the Village Green Makers Market, don't forget to check out the fantastic resident businesses right here at The Mart in East Linton.
- Courtesy of East Linton's Men's Shed and Polytunnel Gardening Project – a non-profit group supporting our local village, the polytunnel will open its doors to visitors and will host a plant sale featuring an array of unique plants at budget-friendly prices.
- Lovage and Lace. Delve into a curated collection of antiques, jewellery, and decorative accessories for your home and garden. It's a treasure trove of timeless finds.
- Funky Emporium Step into this fascinating shop bursting with handmade, local art, crafts, eclectic bric-a-brac, and recycled jewelry. Every corner holds a unique surprise.
- Village Green is the origin of our market. Explore this charming shop, which celebrates the creative makers of East Lothian and surrounding areas.
Food and Drink
When you're hungry or thirsty, you can satisfy your cravings with options from these resident businesses:
- East Lothian Deli Box You won't want to miss their delightful horse box food truck serving up a mouthwatering array of homemade goodies, burgers, and hot filled rolls.
- Hometown Coffee Get your caffeine fix at the independent coffee roastery, open specially for market day. Sip while you explore the market.
- LoveIceCream Get ready to treat your taste buds with delicious ice cream made from premium locally sourced ingredients.
- The Mart Farm Shop Experience a cafe, deli, greengrocer, post office, and general store all rolled into one. They specialise in world foods, making it a one-stop destination for your culinary needs. Their menu boasts an array of delectable tarts, soups, and pies, all freshly prepared for you in store
- Rebel Bakery Indulge in gluten and dairy-free baked goods
- Wok'N'Go Noodle Bar When you're craving some noodles, they've got you covered, opening up at 1 pm.
A brilliant market day full of good people, good vibes, and good finds. We would love to see you at Village Green Makers Market at The Mart soon.
*We are no longer accepting submissions from stallholders.